i am a bitch

There's pride in saying this out loud.

More people should say it. Boys. Girls. Say it. Mean it. Be mean. But mean it. Feel it roll of your tongue. Like honey dripping from your lips. Into the mouths of your boyfriends. Your girlfriends. Of strangers and lovers.

Strangers who become lovers. And lovers who will be strangers.

It's a promise. A threat.

Collared by language.

Defining. Enslaving. Liberating.

I'm a bitch. Underneath the suits and ties, dresses and make-up, roles when wearing the masks given by society, sculpted in smiles and passing glances, all surface, polished by expectation, never more than a reflection, it's what we are.

What we should be.

Desiring. Desired. Dominated. Dominating.

Decadent.

I'm a bitch. I'm proud of it. Of every fuck. Every moment.

I will tell you about them here.

I'm a bitch. These are my confessions.

No comments:

Post a Comment